Remote debug AOSP framework services

Arun Subramanian

I am trying to debug one of the AOSP framework service, using Android studio 4.0. Some of the steps I found online are using DDMS which is no longer present in Android studio.

Is there any alternative to set up the debug environment for the new version of Android studio ? Or is there any equivalent for ddms in adb that can be used instead ?

Re: Remote debug AOSP framework services

Yong Ma

adb -d forward tcp:8700 jdwp:$PID ($PID is the service's proccess id.)

Then you can do remote debug with port 8700.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62271979/remote-debug-aosp-framework-services

在2020年6月10日星期三 UTC+8 上午5:15:10<Arun> 写道: