RenderScript Support in NDK Android

Waqar Mumtaz
I want to use RenderScript from native (cpp / c)  code through NDK. But I am unable to include Renderscript.h in native code as it says file not found. I have searched around and have found that RenderScript native support has been stopped in Android back and also read that it will come back in future. But now, in 2020, I want to know whether the RenderScript native support has added back to Android or not?