Rs. 19,998 for OnePlus One

Sachin Jain

Only for today - Rs. 19,998 for OnePlus One (64GB, Sandstone Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00OK2ZW5W/?tag=onlinedeals0b-21

------
www.affydeals.com

Affydeals brings to you only best deals on Internet.

If you would like to receive deals on Whatsapp, please SAVE this number (8790554534) with name Affydeals and send a whatsapp message 'SUB'  to given number.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CANjsQ-BzVrWNPTPhRNLH1ajfZyP3p7W%3DKnqyZd%2BLPjHOxtUKqA%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAF3VotASzwbbKP7U6pVQy5WCRsKuu-mF2D87DcRAyJyMn9CVSQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Rs. 19,998 for OnePlus One

Sachin Jain

10% off how?

Gift cards can be used.

On 18-Jun-2015 01:38, "Pratit Desai" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes the deal looks great.. But I think the price should have been reduced further.. Can we still use Amazon gift card with this and get another 10% off?

On 18-Jun-2015 1:35 am, "Sachin Jain" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Only for today - Rs. 19,998 for OnePlus One (64GB, Sandstone Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00OK2ZW5W/?tag=onlinedeals0b-21

------
www.affydeals.com

Affydeals brings to you only best deals on Internet.

If you would like to receive deals on Whatsapp, please SAVE this number <a href="tel:%288790554534" value="+918790554534" target="_blank">(8790554534) with name Affydeals and send a whatsapp message 'SUB'  to given number.