Sailpoint Developer with Java @fremont, CA

saikiran isite

Hi,

I am Saikiran from Isite Technologies, We have the below position, Please check and let me know if you have any suitable candidate for this role. Also send me their updated resume in word format with contact details

Role : Sailpoint Developer with Java

Location: fremont, CA

Long Term
Job Responsibilities:
Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
 Skills:
Strong Java skills. At least 5+ years of core Java experience.
3+ years of SailPoint IIQ experience.
Experience integrating SailPoint IIQ with PlainID a huge plus.
Experience writing automated test cases using cucumber
Experience with agile and dev ops concepts
Good understanding of provisioning directory services (AD / LDAP)
Good understanding of provisioning relational databases (Oracle / Sybase)
Experience with CICD, Maven, GIT a plus.

Thanks & Regards
SaiKiran
ISite Technologies Inc.
O: (484)-200-8583  Ext 117
D: (484)-578-0078 |F:(484) -518-0800
Mail: [hidden email] | G talk: [hidden email]