Salesforce Architect || Irvine, CA || Long-term

Salesforce Architect || Irvine, CA || Long-term

Pankaj Kumar-2

Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

Salesforce Architect

Location: Irvine, CA

Duration: Long-term

Project Overview: Need a hands-on SF.com Architect

·         Experience in Enterprise Solution design and Salesforce.com expertise

·         Experience and ability to work with large set of IT and business stakeholders, current state analysis and recommending intermediate and future states

·         Deep understanding of Tech Debt and knowledge of SF.com best practices and frameworks preferably in Financial Industry

·         Ability to work in intense agile environment and take fast paced transitions

·         Excellent communication skills

Job Summary: - Solution Design

- Roadmap

- Best Practice Framework and Strategy

Pankaj Kumar

ST Global LLC

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

[hidden email]

www.stglobaltech.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.