Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 replacements are overheating [feedly]

Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 replacements are overheating [feedly]

Ashish Mehraa

----
Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 replacements are overheating
// TalkAndroid

Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 troubles is a nightmare that won’t ever end. Already costing the company upwards of $1 billion, that number might just grow, as replacement devices are seemingly having some major issues. Consumes in South Korea are complaining that their Galaxy Note 7 replacement is not only overheating, but are quickly losing battery […]

Come comment on this article: Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 replacements are overheating

----

Shared via my feedly newsfeed

Sent from my iPhone