Samsung’s Galaxy S8 could have, 4K resolution, 30MP camera, a mini projector, and other unbelievable specs [feedly]

Samsung’s Galaxy S8 could have, 4K resolution, 30MP camera, a mini projector, and other unbelievable specs [feedly]

Ashish Mehraa

----
Samsung’s Galaxy S8 could have, 4K resolution, 30MP camera, a mini projector, and other unbelievable specs
// Android Phone

It's a bit earlier to take any rumor about the impending Samsung Galaxy S8 without a huge dosing of salt, but it doesn't hurt to talk about it. The latest rumor comes from Weibo, with the leakster giving us some early specs and features to salivate over.
----

Shared via my feedly newsfeed

Sent from my iPhone