Screen Recorder - Screen capture app for recording your device's screen to video

Screen Recorder - Screen capture app for recording your device's screen to video

April Nice

This application makes screen recording easy and even fun. That makes it very convenient to create tutorial, promotional video, comment about your game and gameplay or record video chat. It uses official APIs added in Android 5.0+ so it requires no rooting.

# No watermarks
# Provide record quality options
# Record at full screen resolution
# To stop recording, shake your device or touch the app notification icon.
# Record audio from the mic and mixed into the screencast video automatically
# Support to view, delete, and share video on Youtube, Drive, Dropbox, or Facebook etc.
# Provide countdown timer, is there something you have to prepare before recording ? Don't worry, the countdown timer will wait until you are ready to start and snap at the moment you want.

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.dodata.screenrecorder

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/cee262bc-4d87-466e-8578-a94af7260fd2%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Screen Recorder - Screen capture app for recording your device's screen to video

Paijwar
​I tried using this app.
It didn't worked for me.
It says recorded 0m video​.
also when clicked on notification bar, it crashed system ui
Inline image 1Inline image 2

Pradeep Kumar Paijwar
Advanced Play Store for you,
Findout what your friends are using on their mobile phone.

Twitter: @paijwar

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 1:47 PM, April Nice <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAMwGukHD0K1-up4uk3ZKbom%3D5HbjF%2BK1ooPOWRLN8-%3Df5rOCXg%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Screen Recorder - Screen capture app for recording your device's screen to video

shalin shah

Use this app instead

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mistygames.screenrecord

-Regards,