Scrum Master//Richardson TX

Mohammed Ifthekhar

Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my email ID  [hidden email]

Position: Scrum Master

Location: Richardson TX

Type: Contract

Rate : $55-$60/hr. Max

USC/GC

Duration of the Position

6+ Months

Job Roles/Responsibilities

Scrum Master role experienced with Scrum Process, Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies, Agile Methodologies / Best Practices, JIRA, Agile Estimation Model / Planning.

Must Have Skills:

JIRA, Scrum / Agile Methodologies

Desired Skills:

 Scrum Process, Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies, Agile Methodologies / Best Practices, JIRA, Agile Estimation Model / Planning.

Location/ City

Richardson TX

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Ifthekharuddin

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  [hidden email]  Web: www.canopyone.com