Separating personal and work email

Aayush Gadia
How do i keep my personal and work email separate
I have three personal emails one for phone and 2 for other things
I also have 2 work email ids I don't want to mix all. I need 4 different provisions
1. Phone id
2. For both other personal ids
3. For 1 work id
4. For other work id

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAF3VotBhOqAAP%3DriQL3Ye%2B%2BFxyP9biWnTaPM-T8kkzEQX0YDzg%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Separating personal and work email

Aayush Gadia
Email app not available on OnePlus2
Earlier was using that only.

On 06-Sep-2015 10:43 am, "Aayush Gadia" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="_IBl9UbKFwAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">aayus...@...> wrote:
How do i keep my personal and work email separate
I have three personal emails one for phone and 2 for other things
I also have 2 work email ids I don't want to mix all. I need 4 different provisions
1. Phone id
2. For both other personal ids
3. For 1 work id
4. For other work id

   Powered by → <a href="http://IAUG.in" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2FIAUG.in\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFiKZZbeL3jO4HJIx5tMK7u9BZVrg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2FIAUG.in\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFiKZZbeL3jO4HJIx5tMK7u9BZVrg&#39;;return true;">http://IAUG.in

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="_IBl9UbKFwAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">indian-androi...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com&#39;;return true;">https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5e63abee-9ae6-469c-a7b2-584864ff0d12%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Separating personal and work email

Vishal Sheth
Which email app? by google or by 1+?

On 06-Sep-2015 10:43 am, "Aayush Gadia" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="_IBl9UbKFwAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;" class="">aayus...@...> wrote:
How do i keep my personal and work email separate
I have three personal emails one for phone and 2 for other things
I also have 2 work email ids I don't want to mix all. I need 4 different provisions
1. Phone id
2. For both other personal ids
3. For 1 work id
4. For other work id

   Powered by → <a href="http://iaug.in/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2FIAUG.in\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFiKZZbeL3jO4HJIx5tMK7u9BZVrg';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2FIAUG.in\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFiKZZbeL3jO4HJIx5tMK7u9BZVrg';return true;" class="">http://IAUG.in

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="_IBl9UbKFwAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;" class="">indian-androi...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href='https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com';return true;" onclick="this.href='https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com';return true;" class="">https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5e63abee-9ae6-469c-a7b2-584864ff0d12%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/3A59C6D7-C8ED-4B28-8A13-BEF8F58AB428%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CADSK4yxHhwQjMOXVmWzjEHUUSBrxcH5N4MbrF8RFjkv8pTsH0w%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CADmvDTwfYhRQn4qi%3DvYU5P-_DYLJ%2BG8jz2nW9d2zNBs_ron%2BEw%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Separating personal and work email

Sachin Jain

+1

I also use Gmail app for 3 different accounts.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CANjsQ-DmKZ_k1Lc%3DqAa9VVG-%2BL9%3DR50EeRnjwrFTU7yDEyBR6Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Separating personal and work email

Aayush Gadia
I am not able to set a fetch time on it.

On 07-Sep-2015 4:26 pm, "shalin shah" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="1lE3sFInGAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">ss1...@...> wrote:

On 07-Sep-2015 12:45 pm, "Vishal Sheth" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="1lE3sFInGAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">vus...@...> wrote:

On Sep 7, 2015, at 11:43 AM, Aayush Gadia <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="1lE3sFInGAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">aayus...@...> wrote:

   Powered by → <a href="http://iaug.in/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fiaug.in%2F\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFfbSvorPJxFb1uqefdyuGFKumGdg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fiaug.in%2F\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFfbSvorPJxFb1uqefdyuGFKumGdg&#39;;return true;">http://IAUG.in

To view this discussion on the web visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com&#39;;return true;">https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com.

Powered by → <a href="http://iaug.in/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fiaug.in%2F\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFfbSvorPJxFb1uqefdyuGFKumGdg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fiaug.in%2F\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFfbSvorPJxFb1uqefdyuGFKumGdg&#39;;return true;">http://IAUG.in

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="1lE3sFInGAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">indian-androi...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5e63abee-9ae6-469c-a7b2-584864ff0d12%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5e63abee-9ae6-469c-a7b2-584864ff0d12%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium\75email\46utm_source\75footer&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5e63abee-9ae6-469c-a7b2-584864ff0d12%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium\75email\46utm_source\75footer&#39;;return true;">https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5e63abee-9ae6-469c-a7b2-584864ff0d12%40googlegroups.com.

Powered by → <a href="http://IAUG.in" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2FIAUG.in\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFiKZZbeL3jO4HJIx5tMK7u9BZVrg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2FIAUG.in\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFiKZZbeL3jO4HJIx5tMK7u9BZVrg&#39;;return true;">http://IAUG.in

To view this discussion on the web visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/3A59C6D7-C8ED-4B28-8A13-BEF8F58AB428%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/3A59C6D7-C8ED-4B28-8A13-BEF8F58AB428%40gmail.com?utm_medium\75email\46utm_source\75footer&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/3A59C6D7-C8ED-4B28-8A13-BEF8F58AB428%40gmail.com?utm_medium\75email\46utm_source\75footer&#39;;return true;">https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/3A59C6D7-C8ED-4B28-8A13-BEF8F58AB428%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CADSK4yxHhwQjMOXVmWzjEHUUSBrxcH5N4MbrF8RFjkv8pTsH0w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CADSK4yxHhwQjMOXVmWzjEHUUSBrxcH5N4MbrF8RFjkv8pTsH0w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium\75email\46utm_source\75footer&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CADSK4yxHhwQjMOXVmWzjEHUUSBrxcH5N4MbrF8RFjkv8pTsH0w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium\75email\46utm_source\75footer&#39;;return true;">https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CADSK4yxHhwQjMOXVmWzjEHUUSBrxcH5N4MbrF8RFjkv8pTsH0w%40mail.gmail.com.