Setting default volume policy

Will Newton

Hi,

For my device I would like to be able to prevent enabling Do Not Disturb mode when ringer volume is turned all the way down. Is this possible?

It looks as if I can do this by changing the code directly but I would ideally like to be able to do this using resource overlays or via the DevicePolicyManager.

Setting default volume policy

dsmryder
I'm not a programmer, but what about sing what the alarm does?

Setting default volume policy

dsmryder
Doing what an alarm clock app does.