Support for CSR8811 BT (4.2)

Eric Bentley
I'm looking for support for the CSR8811 device with Android 7.x.  I see mentions of support on much earlier Android versions with BlueZ but am wondering if support exists for a libbt-vendor library for Bluedroid.

This is an older BT 4.2 device.

If you know where to look, please let me know.

Re: Support for CSR8811 BT (4.2)

Eric Bentley
Never found one so I wrote one.  Had to incorporate the PSR upload capability from the bccmd utility, and disable BLE_VND_INCLUDED in board config files. So far, so good...