Sureshot Position: - Big Data Engineer with NiFi || St. Louis, MO

Sureshot Position: - Big Data Engineer with NiFi || St. Louis, MO

Pankaj Kumar-2

Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

Big Data Engineer with NiFi

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 7 Months+

Need an active Linkedin profile with any submission

Extensive experience (4+years) in providing solutions for Big Data using Hadoop 2.x, HDFS, MR2, YARN, Kafka, Hive, HBase, Cloudera Manager, Hortonwork

Experience (3+ years) in importing and exporting data using Apache NiFi from HDFS/Hive/HBase to Relational Database Systems and vice - versa. Skilled

Pankaj Kumar

ST Global LLC

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

[hidden email]

www.stglobaltech.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.