Sureshot Position : Big Data Engineer with NiFi // St. Louis, MO

Sureshot Position : Big Data Engineer with NiFi // St. Louis, MO

vinod

Hi,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

Must have NiFi experience and must have in Resume

Big Data Engineer

St. Louis, MO

Duration: 7+ MONTHS

Will need an active Linkedin profile with any submission

Skills (ADVANCED/EXPERT):

Extensive experience (4+years) in providing solutions for Big Data using Hadoop 2.x, HDFS, MR2, YARN, Kafka, Hive, HBase, Cloudera Manager, Hortonwork

Experience (3+ years) in importing and exporting data using Apache NiFi from HDFS/Hive/HBase to Relational Database Systems and vice - versa. Skilled

Questions (must answer YES to ALL):

Have you worked in a data engineer role for more than 4 years on Hadoop big data projects?

Have you worked in a data engineer role for more than 2 years on NiFi and Kafka big data projects?

Design and develop Hadoop, Kafka and BiFi based big data solutions for Fortune500 CME (Communications Media and Entertainment) industry company

Deliverables:

Hadoop, NiFi and Kafka deliverables

Thanks & Regards

Vinod Kumar

ST Global LLC

Direct: 513-442-1529

Fax: 206-319-4579

[hidden email]

www.stglobaltech.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.