SurfaceFlinger API

Viktor Malik

I try to use Surfaceflinger API using library header SurfaceComposerClient.h

It seems to have setter methods, e.g. setFlags or setLayerStack, but misses getter methods for them. How do I check the current state for a specific SurfaceControl?
Do I have to use another library or API?

Re: SurfaceFlinger API

Dan Albert
SurfaceFlinger is not an NDK API. It can't be used in apps.