Tensorflow 2.x support availability

Ganesh Ramani
Hi All,

I have doubt when will be the Tensorflow 2.x available in the android source support for cross compile to ARM.

I have seen android source Q has v1.13 only. If would I want to have TS2.x support.
1. How can I add it ? I'm looking TF lite support 2.x for Android Q/ P ?
2. Is there any plan to add this source in upcoming release of R ?
3. Is it straight forward us to download TS 2.x source and cross compile (build for arm) ?

Please guide me.

Thanks,
Ganesh