The Kardashians Are Reportedly Getting the New BlackBerry Priv Before Anyone Else #BBDroid

The Kardashians Are Reportedly Getting the New BlackBerry Priv Before Anyone Else #BBDroid

Prakash Shetty

The Kardashians Are Reportedly Getting the New BlackBerry Priv Before Anyone Else #BBDroid

http://goo.gl/MmPwzx

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CADmvDTyt0ATwo%3D%3DEGt6%2BVca99BOfBcBjOfKyFg87G31%3DCW%3D8Tg%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: The Kardashians Are Reportedly Getting the New BlackBerry Priv Before Anyone Else #BBDroid

Pratit Desai

So if we buy, can we get an access to THEM?!