Things we general people think is missing in android

Things we general people think is missing in android

Safoan Rahman
 Hello All I am Dr. Safoan From bangladesh. Im am new and neive to these stuff but i wantdet to tell someone anout improvement we want in our beloved android operating system. i currently own 3 android devices a morotrola razar maxx htc evo 3d and a samsung galaxy tab 7 plus. these r the things i want for start

1.To be able to see call waiting notification when the person i am calling is talking on his phone.

Re: Things we general people think is missing in android

priju paul
Isn't call waiting to do with Operators than with the manufactures / Android OS?

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:19 AM, Safoan Rahman <[hidden email]> wrote:
talking

Re: Things we general people think is missing in android

KaPiL.rIcKy
it shows Toast Message for "Call Waiting" in my S2.

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:49 AM, Safoan Rahman <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Hello All I am Dr. Safoan From bangladesh. Im am new and neive to these stuff but i wantdet to tell someone anout improvement we want in our beloved android operating system. i currently own 3 android devices a morotrola razar maxx htc evo 3d and a samsung galaxy tab 7 plus. these r the things i want for start

1.To be able to see call waiting notification when the person i am calling is talking on his phone.

Re: Things we general people think is missing in android

Ed Embedd
Dear Dr. Safoan, I'm Dr. Ed,
The feature you are asking for, is provided by all the carriers, is the "busy signal" and usually after few seconds of busy tone your call hang.

2012/12/13 KaPiL.rIcKy <[hidden email]>
it shows Toast Message for "Call Waiting" in my S2.

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:49 AM, Safoan Rahman <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Hello All I am Dr. Safoan From bangladesh. Im am new and neive to these stuff but i wantdet to tell someone anout improvement we want in our beloved android operating system. i currently own 3 android devices a morotrola razar maxx htc evo 3d and a samsung galaxy tab 7 plus. these r the things i want for start

1.To be able to see call waiting notification when the person i am calling is talking on his phone.

Re: Things we general people think is missing in android

Alexey Eromenko
Google - Please consider adding Android Kernel Framework
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17M7Qic6GNev-2YcXGnEb0czS7Ah-eyLdLDrkmjuErWA/edit

and...
Google - Please consider adding Android Printer Framework
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h4Z5DMUyLAWW04jGVCCRyYP74-UlhE8XBt0TL9yr7b0/edit

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"