Transitive dependencies in soong for CC

Wesolowski, Krzysztof
Hello,

When I build big CMake based project handling numerous static libraries its composed from is quite easy - both include directories and linking is transitive (using PUBLIC keyword)

In soong I end up with binaries listing all dependencies from dependency tree, and on top of that I need to export header files from each static library with export_static_lib_headers so at list intermediate static libraries can avoid listing its own trees.

Am I missing something or is the model of "many small static libs" not supported by design?

BR,

Krzysztof Wesolowski

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/AM0P174MB0082B224D6860A04950E88C091530%40AM0P174MB0082.EURP174.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.