Unable to Format SD card as Internal (Android 7.0)

Unable to Format SD card as Internal (Android 7.0)

Ouzien Avantj
Hello,

I am here experiencing a problem (or maybe not). So, im about to merge my SD card into Internal storage, I am quite happy with this great feature, can add space on my Device.
But...
I want to do that on my device (Asus zenfone 3 Max) with the Android Nougat 7.0 system operation.
I once did this when my device was still with version 6.0 operating system smoothly and successfully, but this is why currently with my current operating system (7.0) can not format the SD card into Internal storage?
I hope anyone can find a solution of this problem, the answer I clearly appreciate :)

Thank you