Unable to see ADB traces

Appu
Dear Android expert team

I am not able to see any ADB custom traces that I have added in the inside D(...). on the DUT in the path "/opt/google/containers/android/rootfs/android-data/data/adb"

https://android.googlesource.com/platform/system/core/+/d555e08224d2a08f4f12c16ae4109b63b9f7def9/adb/daemon/usb.cpp

adb_trace.cpp,  main.cpp

system\core\adb\adb_trace.cpp
system\core\adb\daemon\main.cpp
system\core\adb\transport.cpp
system\core\adb\transport_usb.cpp
system\core\adb\transport_local.cpp

Could anyone please help me as I am stuck with this from 2 days, what needs to be enabled , so that I can see my custom logs added inside macro D(...) in the DUT, in the path "/opt/google/containers/android/rootfs/android-data/data/adb"

Any help will be appreciated thanks