Updated UI for Google Now is under testing [feedly]

Updated UI for Google Now is under testing [feedly]

Ashish Mehraa

----
Updated UI for Google Now is under testing
// GSMArena.com - Latest art...

Google has made some changes to the UI of its Google Now app, and the updated UI is now showing up for some users, indicating that the Mountain View, California-based company is currently testing the changes. The new UI, as you can see below, contains multiple small, circular icons that essentially serve as search shortcuts for various categories, including weather, dining, movies, and shopping. Aside from launching a search, the icons - as you'd have guessed - trigger related smart cards. There's currently no information on when the updated UI will be publicly rolled out, although...

----

Shared via my feedly newsfeed

Sent from my iPhone