Upgrade to Marshmallow

Ankit jalundhwala

Hello members

i m a silent member but this group shares lot of knowledge for android

I m using moto g 3 n recently updated to marshmallow android 6
ever since the update...there has been issue like my file explorer app doesnt create a new folder or copy files from one folder to another
I was using another player which also stopped playing all files

Is there something i need to check on this? I m gonna re install the app ti check of that works

I gav to say... a lot of improvement in android 6.0  the best thing is keeping fone in silent mode n switching off n on data which is within the notification menu