Using RTTI flag in HAL

Fabian Winter

Hi everyone,
currently i am creating my own HAL implementation. For this HAL i want to integrate some 3rd party source code. To make this code work i have to activate the RTTI option inside my HAL's Android.bp.
Unfortunately the RTTI flags breaks compiling the HAL due to undefined symbol error. It complains that there is no typeinfo for IBase and my auto-generated HAL interface. This error occurs if i remove the 3rd party code and just keep RTTI active, too. So it does not belong to the external stuff.
How can i set up the HAL so that RTTI does not break the compiler?