Using a lib from prebuilts that has no module

Using a lib from prebuilts that has no module

Tim Froehlich
I'm trying to add an app that depends on a java library (javax.annotation-api) that's in maven
 and is in my prebuilts/tools/common/m2 directory but doesn't have an module in it's Android.bp. (It has a java_import_host module for the wrong version). I can't figure out how to use that .jar and I feel like I'm missing something simple. Would appreciate some help :)

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/5c193c88-7fd0-4d2f-8516-35d9793f71abn%40googlegroups.com.