Using external dependencies in system services in aosp

Using external dependencies in system services in aosp

icould icould
Hi,

i just followed https://www.programmersought.com/article/19571648365/ for implementing an example system service inside my aosp. And it's working. Now I want to add features and need to use external libraries. How can I add/use them in frameworks/base/services/core/java/com/android/server?