VHAL Vendor Property Ids

Aadhvik Nagarajan
Hi All,

What is the best way to add vendor property ids entry in VHAL / types.hal?
Shall we directly append them under hardware/interfaces/automotive/vehicle/2.0/types.hal  ?

Please provide your feedback.

Thanks,
Aadhvik

Re: VHAL Vendor Property Ids

Joohee Kim

2020년 9월 30일 (수) 오전 7:11, Aadhvik Nagarajan <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-platform/9468bf1a-58a7-4f04-84ae-71463561018fn%40googlegroups.com.