Where is IWallpaperManager.aidl implemented?

Where is IWallpaperManager.aidl implemented?

Anthony Sierra
Hello there, thank you for taking the time to read this. If this is the wrong place to post this please let me know.

I am curious as to where IWallpaperManager.aidl is implemented in the AOSP project. Does anyone happen to know where I can find that implementation?

Thank you,
Anthony