ZTE Axon 7 Gets a Taste of Stock Android with CyanogenMod 13 [feedly]

ZTE Axon 7 Gets a Taste of Stock Android with CyanogenMod 13 [feedly]

Ashish Mehraa

----
ZTE Axon 7 Gets a Taste of Stock Android with CyanogenMod 13
// xda-developers

The ZTE Axon 7, albeit still absent from the Nougat party, is receiving its taste of stock Android courtesy of this unofficial CyanogenMod 13 build by XDA Recognized Developer Unjustified Dev. Head on over!

----

Shared via my feedly newsfeed