android: Unable to enable BT from UI. (Kernel/Terminal see's the device & can use)

android: Unable to enable BT from UI. (Kernel/Terminal see's the device & can use)

Eng Dude
Hi.

I'm working on testing a project. I installed Android on a VirtualBox VM & gave the VM access to a USB BT device.  The android kernel see's the BT device & I can scan/connect from the terminal, but I'm unable to enable bluetooth from the UI settings menu.

I'm assuming there's some layer between me & the kernel that is in my way.  Where do I start looking?