android_native_app_glue under apache license

android_native_app_glue under apache license

Phil Dougherty
I was learning about and integrating android_native_app_glue, and noticed it used an apache license (see the comments at the top of the files located here: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk-bundle\sources\android\native_app_glue).

This is the first I've noticed in using the ndk toolchain where the expected use case involves apache-licensed software, though there's a decent chance I just haven't been as observant as I should have been.

1. It is my understanding that the apache license requires explicit attribution: is that the intent of this file?
2. Is it the intent of using the ndk in general that any use of it requires explicit attribution?
3. How do you all go about providing this attribution in production apps/games?