bluetooth icon not displaying on status bar

bluetooth icon not displaying on status bar

jayanth...@gmail.com

I am working with the AOSP source, after building code i flashed images on to the device and enabled the bluetooth and started the files transfer. But at the time of files transferring, bluetooth icon is not displaying on the status bar. What could be the reason for this issue. If WIFI is connected then WIFI icon is displaying, only bluetooth icon is not displaying on status bar. I didn't found any proper solution for this issue. If anyone know how to solve this issue please let me know.