debugger in android studio

Angelo Mantellini
Hi,
I'm using last version of android-ndk (20.0.5594570), android studio 3.5, lldb 3.1 and sdk 29.0.
I have a problem with the debugger for native part.

When I try to launch the application in debug mode I see the message, on the phone, that it is waiting for the debugger. In the pc side the error is:
Now Launching Native Debug Session
$ adb shell cat /data/local/tmp/lldb-server | run-as com.example.testdebugger sh -c 'cat > /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb/bin/lldb-server && chmod 700 /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb/bin/lldb-server'
$ adb shell cat /data/local/tmp/start_lldb_server.sh | run-as com.example.testdebugger sh -c 'cat > /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb/bin/start_lldb_server.sh && chmod 700 /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb/bin/start_lldb_server.sh'
Starting LLDB server: /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb/bin/start_lldb_server.sh /data/data/com.example.testdebugger/lldb unix-abstract /com.example.testdebugger-0 platform-1568379367243.sock "lldb process:gdb-remote packets"
Failed to connect port

If I don't have problems if I use the debugger with only java support.

the pc is a mac book pro 2019 and the installation of the environment is new (configured this morning at 12 am.)

Thank you very much for your help

Angelo

Re: debugger in android studio

Flavio Antonioli-2

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 6:47 PM Angelo Mantellini <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Flavio Antonioli

Founder & Lead Developer

n-Track Software

Music production since 1995

Songtree

Collaborative Music Creation

via Nepal 16, 00144 Rome (Italy)
www.ntrack.comwww.songtr.ee

Re: debugger in android studio

Angelo Mantellini

But the last version of sdk is 29.0.2.

From: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> on behalf of Flavio Antonioli <[hidden email]>
Reply to: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, 13 September 2019 at 18:55
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: debugger in android studio

Angelo,

I had the same problem, it's a problem with the latest SDK tools:

Flavio.

[...]

Thanks, I solved the issue with your solution

Angelo

Re: debugger in android studio

Angelo Mantellini
google has released the platform tools 29.0.4.
it solves the problem.

Thanks

Angelo

Re: debugger in android studio

Claude Robitaille
I have the issue while using platform tools 30.0.1

Has the issue returned? Or the fix got lost?

On Tuesday, 17 September 2019 10:13:19 UTC-4, Angelo Mantellini wrote:
google has released the platform tools 29.0.4.
it solves the problem.

Thanks

Angelo

Avis de confidentialité

Les informations contenues dans le présent message et dans toute pièce qui lui est jointe sont confidentielles et peuvent être protégées par le secret professionnel. Ces informations sont à l’usage exclusif de son ou de ses destinataires. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, veuillez s’il vous plait communiquer immédiatement avec l’expéditeur et en détruire tout exemplaire. De plus, il vous est strictement interdit de le divulguer, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire sans l’autorisation de l’expéditeur. Merci.

Confidentiality notice

This e-mail message and any attachment hereto contain confidential information which may be privileged and which is intended for the exclusive use of its addressee(s). If you receive this message in error, please inform sender immediately and destroy any copy thereof. Furthermore, any disclosure, distribution or copying of this message and/or any attachment hereto without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

Re: debugger in android studio

Angelo Mantellini

We have the same issue, again, I think it is a problem of google.

Some time it is not breaking, same time yes, but it is not like before.

I suppose a problem of google

Re: debugger in android studio

Claude Robitaille-2
Yes I did, here is the link https://issuetracker.google.com/u/0/issues/157583076

On Wed, May 27, 2020, 09:34 Angelo Mantellini <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="T-1ul2PRAwAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">amant...@...> wrote:

We have the same issue, again, I think it is a problem of google.

Some time it is not breaking, same time yes, but it is not like before.

I suppose a problem of google

From: "<a href="javascript:" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="T-1ul2PRAwAJ" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">andro...@..." <<a href="javascript:" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="T-1ul2PRAwAJ" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">andro...@...> on behalf of Claude Robitaille <<a href="javascript:" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="T-1ul2PRAwAJ" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">cla...@...>
Reply-To: "<a href="javascript:" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="T-1ul2PRAwAJ" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">andro...@..." <<a href="javascript:" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="T-1ul2PRAwAJ" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">andro...@...>