eBPF support for loops and debugging in Android?

eBPF support for loops and debugging in Android?

Yiannis Y.
Hi,

I am experimenting with the eBPF networking stack in Android and have a couple questions.

- Is the #pragma unroll directive for loops supported? I get a (loop not unrolled) error when I try to add a for loop with given bounds.
- Are there any pointers for debugging eBPF code in the emulator? I couldn't find the bpftool, and bpf_trace_printk doesn't seem to work either.

Thanks much,
Yiannis