emulator can't be launch from AOSP

JUAN CHEN
did someone encounter this issue when launching the emulator from AOSP.
I followed the every step from AOSP build command.
source build/envsetup.sh
lunch aosp_arm-eng

But I am given this error when I type "emulator"

emulator: ERROR: Can't get kernel version from the kernel image file: '/home/leon/AOSP_Emu/out/target/product/generic/kernel-ranchu-64'

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/972e5f4e-d807-49e3-b9d7-c0f365a7f675n%40googlegroups.com.