help for download a single remote file

Mario Jaramillo
Greetings:
At the moment I am programming with AsyncTaskLoader to download a simple .json file from a remote server and it has worked well for me, using Java and
AndroidStudio.
But I need to perform the same task but using ViewModel and LiveData,
I have read various information but so far I have not achieved it.
I'd like to get your help to do this.
Thank you for your time.
Mario Jaramillo R

Re: help for download a single remote file

Abhishek Gautam
What's the importance help you needed ?
As per your knowledge........
Live data is basically a part of web server for using this You have to use server Directly...