how to send boot_complete message to system sms app

how to send boot_complete message to system sms app

handsomedylan
i know it's wired ,actually i made a app to produce fake sms,and i want to use system sms app to notify the new message to make it more real.
i have seen the source code of the system sms app,and all i have to do is to send a boot_complete broadcast to it ,and it will take care of my needs,so the question is how ,can any body help me .

Re: how to send boot_complete message to system sms app

Durgadoss Ramanathan
ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED is a System Level Intent in Android, which only the core
framework code can broadcast. Apps can register for it/receive it and then take necessary actions;
but cannot broadcast it.

Thanks,
Durgadoss

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM, handsomedylan <[hidden email]> wrote:
i know it's wired ,actually i made a app to produce fake sms,and i want to use system sms app to notify the new message to make it more real.
i have seen the source code of the system sms app,and all i have to do is to send a boot_complete broadcast to it ,and it will take care of my needs,so the question is how ,can any body help me .

Regards
Durgadoss

Re: how to send boot_complete message to system sms app

biAji
If you have root access of your device. You can broadcast the intent by using "am" command.