iOS users can now use Google Drive to migrate to Android [feedly]

iOS users can now use Google Drive to migrate to Android [feedly]

Ashish Mehraa

----
iOS users can now use Google Drive to migrate to Android
// Android Phone

Google is now pushing Google Drive as the best way to get your photos, calendar events and contacts off an iOS device and onto Android. Google has published a new Switch page on Android.com which highlights Google Drive’s new content migration feature. The get started, iOS user must install the latest version of Google Drive, ...
----

Shared via my feedly newsfeed