install houdini in AOSP

Bastien Chanot

Hi everyone, I hope you're passing a great day !

I'm asking to you one thing, im looking for install houdini or any else native bridge in a AOSP x86 build.

I know it feasable because of release android images in android studio or in android x86, But i didn't found any modop explaining how to integrate it to a build.

Do you guys have any Idea of how to do it ? Which file should i change, which libs should i add, etc.

I'm looking to install it on a 9.0 version (or 8.1 if there is no way to do it on 9)

Thanks for your help and i wish you a good day !

Regards, Bastien.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/9df1c740-c838-47da-90a0-c8e6e1e83bd4n%40googlegroups.com.