newbie question: how to open bash(1) without wifi after install

newbie question: how to open bash(1) without wifi after install

Notur Business
All I ask is: how do I open /usr/bin/sh (/system/sh?) OR a gui terminal after install of...

install didn't pick of any kind of networking or WIFI usb thumb either, so googleplaystore is out of the question

i'm old at custom linuxes, new to android custom linux.  thank you