(no subject)

The Martian Man
Hi,

I am Shammi. I am an android BSP Developer. I am facing an issue when I am trying to build the android10 source code.  I am getting an issue when I am running lunch and imx-make.sh scripts. Please go through the attachment for error logs .

Thanks & Regards,
Shamiullah

build_log7.txt (58K) Download Attachment