problem of malloc debug in Android 9.0.0 r21

problem of malloc debug in Android 9.0.0 r21

Gene Wong
When I use the leak track, backtrace or record allocs option in the malloc debug,
if I don't printf the address of the pointer, it cannot record the problem of the pointer. The malloc debug tool works only at the time I printf the address of the pointer.
Why? How can I detect the memory leak using the malloc debug tool without printf?