too many 'tmp_pack_...' files in the Android source code directories

too many 'tmp_pack_...' files in the Android source code directories

`mCT

I was downloading Android source but the following problems are arising:

1. As I have already tried downloading Android source `n have to use CTRL + C to stop it after my internet data is exhausted, so by this, several 'tmp_pack_...' files [collectively many GB s] have got collected in several different directories under the working directory, now how do I extract code from them [instead of downloading again]?

2. After the above problem is sorted out, how to pause the downloading of Android source [as the total size is not known `n I have a fixed amount of internet data]?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/0ffb5c5f-a1a8-48c1-8d48-235b0b39e72dn%40googlegroups.com.